|Version ||4.1.18 |
|Date ||2010-06-25 |
|Size ||1,763 kb |
DirPrint is capable of working in different
languages. If you're language isn't supported yet, you can easily create
an new one yourself, and by doing so, receive a free registration!!
For more information on this, refer to the help file or drop me a note!
||Single user license: USD 19.95.|
Upgrade from version 3.x: FREE.
There are other prices for multi-user licenses,
e-mail me for more information.
|Registration||This is a 30-day evaluation version, it will
stop working 30 days after installation. To use it after then you must register.|
This button will take you to PayPal, where you can pay with your credit card. If you don't have one or prefer not to use it online,
contact me so we can agree on another form of payment.
With this program you can print a file-listing or a tree-like
structure from any folder on your hard drive or a shared directory on
the network. You can sort the listing by anything you want, apply
filters, ... DirPrint integrates seamlessly with Windows Explorer, so all
you have to do is right-click on a directory, select Print Directory
and you're on your way!|
- Different ouput formats:
- Print the list returned by Windows' Find
- Filters for:
- File name
- Output to printer, text file, HTML or XML
- Print preview
- Sort files by name, extention, size, date
- Save and retrieve options to disk
- Customizable header and footer
- Supported languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Danish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Swedish and Slovak.
||Click here for a list of changes in recent versions of DirPrint.
- Windows 9x or above (including 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7)
- A printer (optional)
||If you want to include this program to a software-site, you can find all relevant information in